LDD - Liquid Dish Detergent
LDD Liquid Dish Detergent is a concentrated formula that produces rich, lasting suds. Removes and holds soils and grease away from dishes, glassware, pots and pans. Dishes dry without a greasy feel and with no streaks or spots. Mild to the hands.
F210522- 4/1 gal.
Use on dishes, glassware, silverware, pots, pans and other hard surfaces.
pH – 7.5 ± .05
Appearance – Clear, blue liquid
Fragrance – Light floral
Freezing Point – About 32°F
Solubility in Water – Complete
Flash Point – None to Boiling
Directions for Use
1. Dilute 1 ounce per sink full (1 ounce per 4 gallons) of hot water. When the suds are used up, drain the sink and make a fresh sink.
2. Wash dishes clean with a clean dishcloth, or scrub pots and pans clean with an abrasive pad.
3. Rinse dishes clean with potable water.
1. Dilute 1 teaspoon per gallon of water.
2. Apply with a sponge, mop or brush.
3. Rinse surfaces clean with potable water.
1. Apply 2 ’n 1 Rug Spotter to the outer edges of the spot and on the spot or stain. Do not over-wet.
2. Blot using a clean white cloth.
3. Rinse and Blot using clean water and a clean white cloth.
4. Repeat steps 1 through 3, if necessary.