#13 Hydrogen Peroxide Multi-Purpose Cleaner
An all purpose cleaner/degreaser formulated with biodegradable surfactants, citrus oils and hydrogen peroxide. This extremely versatile product can be used across a wide range of facility cleaning needs including glass, floors, spray and wipe cleaning, general degreasing, bathroom and shower room cleaning, tile and grout cleaning and restoration, carpet spotting and extraction, stainless steel cleaning and odor elimination.
Packaged for use exclusively in the innovative, Trumix® DC2 Chemical Management System.
F691328 – 4/64 oz.
The Trumix® DC2 bottle is preset to deliver a 1:128 ratio of solution to any appropriate end use container. Use the diluted product as directed according to the concentrate label.
pH – 2.5 ± 0.5
Appearance – Clear Liquid
Fragrance – None Added
Solubility in Water – Complete
Flash Point – None
Directions for Use
1. Dilute at 1 ounce per gallon (1:128 ratio) of cold water.
2. Apply scrub and pick up in one operation. Rinsing not required.
3. Use clean water and mop/bucket to pick up any trails left from auto scrubber.
1. Dilute at 1 ounce per gallon (1:128 ratio) of cold water in a bucket.
2. Use a clean mop and damp mop the floor. Change the cleaning solution frequently. Rinsing not required.
1. Dilute at 1 ounce to a gallon (1:128 ratio) of cold water in a spray bottle.
2. Spray or apply with a sponge, cloth or brush.
3. Wipe dry.