Tile & Grout Cleaner Non-Acid Formula
Tile & Grout Cleaner NA is a concentrated, heavy-duty, alkaline cleaner and restorer for deep cleaning of heavily soiled tile and grout. Safe for use on all polished surfaces. Tile & Grout Cleaner NA is unmatched in its ability to clean and restore stone and grout to its original color.
This non-acid formula is safe to use on natural stone and will not etch the surface of the stone. Tile & Grout Cleaner NA removes dark build-up of greases and soils that are typically embedded in stone floors and grout.
9341 – 4/1 gal.
9345 – 1/5 pail
93455 – 1/55 drum
Tile and Grout Cleaner NA is a concentrated, heavy-duty, alkaline cleaner and restorer that is un-matched in its ability to clean and restore stone and grout to its original color.
Use to deep clean heavily soiled tile and grout by removing greases, oils and any sealers that are typically imbedded in stone floors and grout areas. Concentrated alkaline formula is great for heavy build-up, but is safe on polished floors and won’t etch.
pH – 13.5
Appearance – Clear
Fragrance – Light Solvent Odor
Freezing Point – About 32°F
Solubility in Water – Complete
Flash Point – None to Boiling
Directions for Use
Protect all adjacent surfaces with masking film or plastic. Thoroughly wet area to be cleaned prior to using this product. Coverage: 2750 ft/gallon.
1. Dilute as follows according to end use: Deep Cleaning: Dilute 13 oz to 1 gallon of water (1:10 ratio). Wax and Sealer Removal: Dilute 16 oz to 1 gallon of water (1:8 ratio).
2. Apply using a wet mop directly from the bucket. Do not wring out mop.
3. Let Tile and Grout Cleaner NA act on the surface for a short time. Keep surface wet.
4. For heavily soiled areas, scrub with a hard bristle brush.
5. Using a clean mop, rinse the floor with fresh water.
6. Pick up excess water with wet-vac or auto scrubber.
TIP: Safe to use on all stone surfaces. Always test a small area to check for desired outcome.
2-butoxyethanol – 111-76-2
Nonylphenol ethoxylate – 127087-87-0
Sodium Xylene Sulfonate – 7757-82-6
Sodium Metasilicate – 6834-92-0
C8-10 ethoxylate phosphate – 68130-47-2
Potassium hydroxide – 1310-58-3