Razor - Patented, Fast Acting, No-Rinse Stripper
Razor™ is specially formulated to quickly penetrate and effectively dissolve multiple layers of floor finish buildup for easy rinse-free removal.
It can be used on vinyl, vinyl composition, vinyl asbestos, asphalt, marble, terrazzo, concrete and magnesite surfaces.
9891 – 4/1 Gallon
9895 – 1/4 Pail
98955 – 1/55 Drum
Recommended for use in institutions or other public places where strong odors could be objectionable: hospitals, schools, nursing homes, hotels, motels, schools, universities, municipal buildings, and supermarkets.
pH – 13.0 ± 0.3
Appearance – Liquid, Clear to Colorless
Fragrance – Characteristic odor
Freezing Point – About 32°F
Solubility in Water – Complete
Flash Point – None to Boiling
Directions for Use
Always dust mop floor first. Remove gum, labels and other attached soil deposits with a putty knife or long handled scraper.
1. Dilute at 21 ounces per gallon (1:6 ratio) of cool water for normal buildup or 32 ounces per gallon (1:4 ratio) of cool water for extreme build up.
2. Apply the diluted solution of Razor™ onto the floor with a mop.
3. Wait: Let stand for 4-5 minutes, then agitate with the same mop. For best results use a rotary machine and black pad. Do not let solution dry.
4. Remove the solution from the floor using a mop or wet/dry vacuum. For best results rinse the floor with clean water and a clean mop.
5. Repeat steps two to four if any finish remains on floor.
Use caution as floors become very slippery. Must be diluted. Not for use on wood or painted surfaces. Not for use on linoleum or rubber floors or daily maintenance of resilient floors. Before use on asphalt tile, test a small hidden area for any color change.
Water – 7732-18-5
Ethylene glycol phenyl ether – 122-99-6
Monoethanolamine – 141-43-5
2-Butoxyethanol – 111-76-2
Sodium 1-octane sulfonate – 5324-84-5