NuShine UHS Cleaner/Restorer
NuShine is a revolutionary, labor saving product. Designed for daily use on frequently burnished floors.
Revitalizes the finish base, builds gloss, and reduces labor cost by eliminating the use of multiple products (traditional cleaners and restorers) and additional steps (separate deep cleaning and restoration steps).
9731 – 4/1 Gallon
NuShine UHS Cleaner/Restorer is recommended for use in conjunction with an ultra high-speed burnisher.
Use in hospitals, schools, nursing homes, hotels, motels, municipal buildings and supermarkets where a “wet look” shine is desirable.
pH – 9.0 ± 1.0
Appearance – Clear, Yellow Liquid
Fragrance – Citrus
Freezing Point – About 32°F
Solubility in Water – Complete
Flash Point – None to Boiling
Directions for Use
Always dust mop floor first. Remove gum, labels and other attached soil deposits with a putty knife or long handled scraper.
1. Dilute at 1 ounce per gallon (1:128 ratio) of cold water.
2. Scrub with a red pad. Apply NUSHINE, scrub and pick up in one operation. Rinsing not required.
3. Use clean water and mop/ bucket to pick up any trails left from auto scrubber.
1. Dilute at 1 ounce per gallon (1:128 ratio) of cold water in a bucket.
2. Use a clean mop and damp mop the floor. Change the cleaning solution frequently. Rinsing not required. Burnish for optimum results.
Water – 7732- 18-5
Polyethylene glycol – 25322-68-3
Dipropylene glycol n-butyl ether – 29911-28-2
Undeceth-7 – 34298-01-1