Disinfects and controls mold and mildew on hard, nonporous surfaces such as metal surfaces, stainless steel surfaces, glazed porcelain, glazed ceramic tile, plastic surfaces, bathroom fixtures, empty garbage cans and diaper pails, furniture in sick rooms and nurseries, fishing equipment and sports equipment such as skate shoes and bowling shoes. Spray in the shower stalls, shoes, and walking areas.
91210- 12/16 oz.
For Hospitals, Nursing Homes, Institutional and Industrial Use.
pH (concentrate) – 10.0
Appearance – Pale Yellow
Fragrance – Fresh
Solubility in Water – Complete
Warehouse Storage (NFPA) – Level 1 Aerosol
Flash Point – 58˚F
Directions for Use
Hold container upright. Shake occasionally during use.
Paratertiary amylphenol: 0.02%
Inert Ingredients: 99.9%
Effective Against The Following Pathogens:
- Pseudomonas aeruuginosa
- Staphylococcus aureus
- Salmonella enterica
- Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus Aureus (MRSA)
- HIV-1 (AIDS Virus)
- Herpes Simplex Virus Type II
- Influenza Virus A2/Hong Kong
- Kills Pandemic 2009 H1N1 influenza A virus (formerly called swine flu).
- Trichophyton mentagrophytes (Athlete’s Foot Fungus)