Appearance Admire Sealer
Appearance® Admire™ is a versatile sealer formulated with a unique blend of acrylic and urethane polymers. Appearance® Admire™ quickly seals porous surfaces and provides a beautiful high-gloss shine.
It can be used in a variety of maintenance programs and is responsive when burnished at low or high speeds.
9861 – 4/1 Gallon
9865 – 1/4 Pail
98655 – 1/55 Drum
Before applying Appearance® Admire™ remove old finish and sealer from floor using appropriate Fullpro stripper and following label directions. Can be used on terrazzo, quarry tile, brick, unglazed ceramic, Mexican tile, slate, unpolished marble and all types of resilient flooring.
pH – 8.6 ± 0.2
Appearance – Opaque White Emulsion
Fragrance – Polymeric
Freezing Point – About 32°F
% Non-Volatile Solids – 19.5 ± 0.5
% Total Solids – 25.4
Solubility in Water – Complete
Flash Point – > 212°F
Coverage – 1700 to 2000 sq. ft. per gallon (may vary due to differences in porosity of the surface.)
Directions for Use
1. Remove old sealer/finish following label directions using an appropriate Fullpro stripper.
2. Apply a thin coat of Appearance® Admire™ using a clean FullPro finish mop.
3. Allow 30-60 minutes drying time.
4. Apply 3-4 additional coats. For best results allow adequate drying time between coats.
1. Dust mop the floor using a FullPro dry mop. Remove gum, labels and other attached soils with a long-handled scraper or putty knife.
2. DAMP MOP OR AUTOSCRUB using a Fullpro cleaner or maintainer, following the label directions.
3. Burnish the floor with a high-speed machine and appropriate pad.
Water – 7732-18-5
Styrene acrylate copolymer – 25085-34-1
Diethylene glycol monoethyl ether – 111-90-0
Maleic anhydryde adduct of polypropylene – 25722-45-6
Tri-butoxyethyl phosphate – 78-51-3