Appearance® 25 is a high solids floor finish that rapidly builds gloss with minimal coats. This acrylized formulation produces a clear, color-free, high-gloss finish that requires little maintenance.
Appearance® 25 produces a star-like shine when burnished. For use on vinyl composition, vinyl, rubber, asphalt, concrete, terrazzo, linoleum, rubber and sealed wood floors.
9651 – 4/1 Gallon
9655 – 1/4 Pail
96555 – 1/55 Drum
Recommended on all types of resilient and non-resilient floors which include vinyl composition, rubber, asphalt, quarry, terrazzo and sealed wood floors.
pH – 9.0 ± 0.3
Appearance – Off-White Emulsion
Fragrance – Mild polymeric
Freezing Point – About 32°F
% Non-Volatile Solids – 25.0 ± 0.5
% Total Solids – 30.8
Boiling Point – 212°F
Solubility in Water – Dispersible
Flash Point – None to Boiling
Coverage – 1800-2200 sq ft per gallon (may vary due to differences in porosity of the surface)
Directions for Use
1. Remove old sealer/finish using a Fullpro stripper and following label directions.
2. Apply a thin coat of Appearance® 25 using a clean finish mop.
3. Allow 20-30 minutes drying time.
4. Apply 2-3 coats for best results allowing for adequate drying time between each coat.
1. Dust mop the floor. Remove gum, labels, and other attached soil deposits with a long-handled scraper or putty knife.
2. Damp mop or autoscrub using a Fullpro cleaner and following the label directions.
Water – 7732-18-5
Styrene acrylic polymers – Mixture
Diethylene glycol monoethyl ether – 111-90-0
Tri-butoxyethyl phosphate – 78-51-3
Polypropylene emulsion – Mixture