Anniversary Non-Buff Floor Finish
Anniversary is a highly detergent-resistant, scrubbable, acrylized floor finish that dries to an ultra-dry bright gloss and maintains its exceptional gloss for extended periods of time under heavy traffic conditions.
Anniversary resists black heel marks and scuffing, and with minimal maintenance, retains its unusually hard durable glossy film.
9661 – 4/1 Gallon
9665 – 1/4 Pail
96655 – 1/55 Drum
Anniversary can be used on all resilient and non-resilient flooring as well as sealed wood, cork, concrete, terrazzo and “no wax” floors.
pH – 8.8 ± 0.4
Appearance – Off-White Emulsion
Fragrance – Polymeric
Freezing Point – About 32°F
% Non-Volatile Solids – 17.0
% Solids – 21.8
Boiling Point – 212°F
Solubility in Water – Dispersible
Flash Point – None
Coverage – 1800-2200 sq feet per gallon (may vary due to differences in porosity of the surface.)
Directions for Use
1. Remove old sealer/finish using a Fullpro stripper and following label directions.
2. Apply a thin coat of Anniversary using a clean finish mop.
3. Allow 20-30 minutes drying time.
4. Apply 2-3 coats for best results allowing for adequate drying time between each coat.
1.Dust mop the floor. Remove gum, labels, and other attached soil deposits with a long-handled scraper or putty knife.
2. Damp mop or autoscrub using a Fullpro cleaner and following the label directions.
3. Spray buff the floor to remove black heel marks, scuffs and scrapes in the finish.
Water – 7732-18-5
2-Propenoic acid, polymer with ethene – 9010-77-9
Diethylene glycol monoethyl ether – 111-90-0
Styrene acrylate copolymer – 25085-34-1
Ethylene Copolymer – 67892-91-5
Tri-butoxyethyl phosphate – 78-51-3