3v6 Hard Floor Coating
3v6™ Hard Floor Coating formulated with VSP™ Technology provides increased initial gloss and dramatically extended life with fewer coats of product on the floor.
VSP™ proprietary coatings more effectively penetrate pores in floor substrates providing a smooth, glass-like and ultra-durable film.
Reduces Soil Embedding and Retention
Floors Stay Cleaner Longer
As a result of the enhanced durability of 3v6™, strip cycles can be extended to 24-36 months without sacrificing appearance by following the recommended procedures.
9601 – 4/1 Gallon
9605 – 1/4 Pail
96055 – 1/55 Drum
3v6TM is a high-solids floor coating for High-Speed and Ultra-High Speed maintenance programs. Can be used on all resilient floors and for sealed wood, cork, terrazzo and concrete floors.
pH – 7.85 – 8.70
Appearance – Off-White Emulsion
Fragrance – Acrylic
Freezing Point – About 32°F
Boiling Point – 212°F
Solubility in Water – Dispersible
Flash Point – None
Coverage – 1800-3000 sq feet per gallon (may vary due to differences in porosity of the surface.)
Directions for Use
1. Remove old sealer/finish using a stripper and following label directions.
2. Apply a medium coat of 3v6TM using a clean finish mop.
3. Allow 20-30 minutes drying time. **
4. Apply 3-4 coats for best results allowing for adequate drying time between each coat.
1. Dust mop, damp mop and sweep as needed.
2. Autoscrub or damp mop daily using an appropriate neutral cleaner following label instructions.
3. Burnish using a light pad at least once per week.
4. Restore using appropriate maintainer and following label directions.
5. As needed, thoroughly scrub, rinse and recoat worn areas with 3v6TM to maintain the foundation or base.
** Due to differences in temperature and humidity, actual drying time vary.
Water – 7732-18-5
Acrylic polymer – Mixture
Diethylene glycol monoethyl ether – 111-90-0
Tri-butoxyethyl phosphate – 78-51-3
2,2,4-trimethyl-1,3-pentanediol disobutyrate – 6848-50-0