Vangard™ Briza is an effective disinfectant and cleaner with a pleasant fresh scent. It can be used on many surface types.
F811015- 12/16 oz.
Used in hospitals and other medical, industrial, institutional, commercial and residential facilities to kill bacteria, viruses and other germs.
pH – 10.0
Appearance – Pale Yellow
Fragrance – Fresh
Physical State – Liquid Under Pressure
Freezing Point – About 32°F
Solubility in Water – Complete
Warehouse Storage (NFPA) – Level 1 Aerosol
Flash Point – 58°F
Directions for Use
1. Shake can well before use and occasionally during use.
2. Hold container upright.
3. Spray liberally over entire surface.
4. Allow to remain wet for 10 minutes.
5. Wipe dry.
*NOTE: For full directions see product label or technical data sheet (TDS).
Paratertiary amylphenol: 0.02%
Inert ingredients: 99.90%
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa
- Staphylococcus aureus
- Salmonella enterica
- Mycobacterium tuberculosis var. bovis
- Methicillin resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA)
- Trichophyton mentagrophytes
- HIV-1 (AIDS Virus)
- Herpes Simplex Virus Type II
- Influenza Virus A2 Virus Hong Kong
- Kills Pandemic 2009 H1N1 influenza A virus
- (formerly called swine flu).