Quasar® is a high solids, metal-crosslinked, water emulsion floor finish. Formulated for outstanding durability, Quasar® will outwear conventional finishes under the most demanding traffic and frequent scrubbing conditions. Excellent appearance levels may be achieved in a variety of maintenance programs. Use Quasar® on resilient surfaces and sealed wood.
F136022 – 4/1 gal.
F136025 – 1/5 cube
F136038 – 1/55 drum
Recommended on all types of resilient and non-resilient floors which include vinyl composition, rubber, asphalt, quarry, terrazzo and sealed wood floors.
NOTE: Old and very porous floors should be sealed with a Franklin sealer prior to application of Quasar®.
pH – 9.0 ± 0.3
Appearance – Off-White Emulsion
Fragrance – Mild polymeric
Freezing Point – About 32°F
% Total Solids – 30.8
% Non-Volatile Solids – 25.0 ± 0.5
Boiling Point – 212°F
Solubility in Water – Dispersible
Flash Point – None
Coverage – 2500 to 3000 sq. ft. per gallon (may vary due to differences in porosity of the surface)
Directions for Use
1. Remove old sealer or finish using an appropriate Franklin stripper and following label directions.
2. Apply a thin, even coat of Quasar® using a clean finish mop.
3. Allow 20 to 30 minutes of drying time.
4. Apply 2-3 coats for best results allowing for adequate drying time between each coat.
1. Dust mop the floor. Remove gum, labels, and other attached soil deposits with a long-handled scraper or putty knife.
2. Damp mop or autoscrub using a Franklin cleaner. Follow label directions for correct dilution and proper cleaning procedure.
3. Burnish the floor using a soft hair pad and high-speed floor machine to remove black scuff marks, scuffs and scrapes.
Water – 7732-18-5
Styrene acrylic polymers – Mixture
Diethylene glycol monoethyl ether – 111-90-0
Tri butoxyethyl phosphate – 78-51-3
Polypropylene emulsion – Mixture
Oxidized Polypropylene wax emulsion – 68441-17-8