Nova-X UHS Star-Shine
Franklin CleaningTechnology has developed Nova® X to provide extraordinary star-like gloss. Nova® X combines in one product our highest initial gloss with our highest burnished gloss. Nova® X is primarily designed for daily or frequently burnished high traffic floors in grocery stores, retail locations, health care and industrial applications.
F465222 – 4/1 gal.
F465226 – 1/5 pail
F465238 – 1/55 drum
For use on vinyl composition, vinyl, asphalt, sealed concrete, terrazzo and sealed wood.
pH – 8.5 ± 0.5
Appearance – Off White Emulsion
Fragrance – Polymeric
Freezing Point – About 32°F
% Total Solids – 25.5
% Non-Volatile – 20.5
Boiling Point – 212°F
Solubility in Water – Dispersible
Flash Point – None
Coverage – 1800 to 2200 sq. ft. per gallon (may vary due to differences in porosity of the surface)
Directions for Use
1. REMOVE old sealer/finish using an appropriate Franklin stripper and following label directions.
2. APPLY a coat of Nova® X using a clean mop.
3. DRY: Allow 20 minutes drying time.
4. APPLY 4 coats. For best results allow adequate drying time between each coat.
5. BURNISH: Optional burnishing after last coat-wait 1 hour.
1. DUST MOP the floor. Remove gum, labels, and other attached soil deposits with a long-handled scraper or putty knife.
2. DAMP MOP OR AUTOSCRUB using Franklin UHS Combo Cleaner/Maintainer and following the label directions.
3. BURNISH the floor after cleaning with an ultra high speed or high speed machine using the appropriate pad. If the floor begins to look worn, an occasional scrub & re-coat will decrease the need for frequent stripping.
Water – 7732-18-5
Acrylic copolymer – Mixture
Diethylene glycol monoethyl ether – 111-90-0
Tri-butoxyethyl phosphate – 78-51-3
Dipropylene glycol monoethyl ether – 34590-94-8