Green Option Floor Stripper
Green Option™ Floor Stripper is a concentrated, low odor, non-butyl environmentally preferable stripper. It quickly penetrates and emulsifies built up layers of floor finish for efficient removal by autoscrubber or rotary machine. Green Option™ Floor Stripper is formulated specifically for removal of Green Option™ Floor Sealer/Finish as part of a complete environmentally preferable floor care program. Low foaming.
F219025 – 1/5 cube
For use on vinyl, vinyl composition, asbestos, terrazzo, ceramic and quarry tile floors. For rubber and asphalt floors, test on a small inconspicuous area for compatibility. DO NOT use on linoleum, tile in poor condition, wood or painted surfaces.
pH – 10.5 ± 0.5
Appearance – Clear
Physical State – Concentrated Liquid
Freezing Point – About 32°F
Solubility in Water – Complete
Flash Point – 167°F
Directions for Use
1. Dilute at 16 ounces per gallon (1:8 ratio) of cold water for normal stripping. 32 ounces per gallon (1:4 ratio) of cold water for heavy stripping.
2. Apply the diluted solution of GREEN OPTION™ Floor Stripper onto the floor with a FullPro mop.
3. Let stand for 4-5 minutes, then agitate with the same mop. For best results use a rotary machine and black pad. Do not let solution dry.
4. Remove the solution from the floor using a mop or wet dry vacuum. For best results rinse the floor with clean water and a clean mop.
5. Repeat steps two to four if any finish remains on the floor.
SPECIAL PRECAUTIONS: Not for use on linoleum, tile in poor condition, wood or painted surfaces or for daily maintenance of resilient tile floors. Before use on asphalt tile or rubber, test a small hidden area for any color change.
Dipropylene glycol monomethyl ether – 34590-94-8
Benzyl alcohol – 100-51-6
Dipropylene glycol n-butyl ether – 29911-28-2
Sodium xylene sulfonate – 1300-72-7
Monoethanolamine – 141-43-5
Undeceth-7 – 34398-01-1