Green Option Floor Sealer/Finish
Green OptionTM Floor Sealer/Finish provides an environmentally preferable solution to protecting and maintaining floors in schools, hospitals, retail stores, office buildings and other industrial and institutional facilities. Using this product eliminates the concern of heavy metals, phthalates, alkylphenol ethoxylates, ozone-depleting compounds and their impact on our environment.
This durable and versatile floor finish may be used with low maintenance programs, conventional maintenance programs or ultra high speed programs.
F330322 – 4/1 gal.
F330325 – 1/5 cube
For use on vinyl composition, vinyl, asphalt, sealed concrete, terrazzo and sealed wood.
pH – 8.0 ± 0.5
Appearance – Off White Emulsion
Fragrance – None added
% Solids – 20.5 ± 0.5
Freezing Point – About 32°F
Solubility in Water – Dispersible
Flash Point – None
Coverage – 1800 to 2200 sq. ft. per gallon (may vary due to differences in porosity of the surface)
Directions for Use
1. Remove old sealer or finish using Green Option and following label directions.
2. Apply a thin coat of Green OptionTM using a clean FullPro finish mop.
3. Allow 20 to 30 minutes drying time.
4. Apply 3-4 additional thin coats. For best results allow adequate drying time between each coat.
1. Dust mop the floor using a FullPro dry mop. Remove gum, labels and other attached soil deposits with a long-handled scraper or putty knife.
2. Damp mop or autoscrub using Franklin Lightning Blend #20 UHS Combo Cleaner/Maintainer and following the label directions.
3. Burnish the floor with an appropriate pad if desired. If the floor begins to look worn, an occasional scrub and re-coat will decrease the need for frequent stripping.
Water – 7732-18-5
Polystyrene/Acrylic Polymer – Mixture
Diethylene glycol monoethyl ether – 111-90-0
Tri-butoxyethylphosphate – 78-51-3
Polyethylene – Mixture