Fresh Breeze Neutral pH Cleaner
A concentrated neutral pH cleaner that is formulated for finished floors. It is ultra concentrated (1 gallon makes up to 128 gallons of ready-to-use solution). FreshBreeze™ may be used with a mop or autoscrubber. A pleasant, light citrus scent makes FreshBreeze™ a ‘breeze’ to use.
F378822 – 4/1 gal.
For use on all floor types and other hard surfaces.
pH – 9.3 ± .5
Appearance – Clear Dark Green Liquid
Fragrance – Citral
Freezing Point – About 32°F
Solvents – None
Boiling Point – 212°F
Solubility in Water – Dispersible
Flash Point – None
Directions for Use
1. Mix: Dilute at 1 ounces per gallon (1:128 ratio) of cool water.
2. Clean: Scrub with red pad. Apply Fresh Breeze™, scrub and pick up in one operation. Rinsing not required.
3. Pick up trails: Use clean water and mop/bucket to pick up any trails left from auto-scrubber.
1. Mix: Dilute at 2 ounces per gallon (1:64 ratio) of cool water in a bucket.
2. Clean: Use a clean mop and damp mop the floor. Change the cleaning solution frequently. No rinse required.
1. Mix: Dilute at 1 ounces to a gallon (1:128 ratio) in a spray bottle, pail or bucket.
2. Apply: Spray or apply with a sponge, cloth or brush.
3. Wipe dry.
Water – 7732-18-5
Dipropylene glycol n-butyl ether – 29911-28-2
Undeceth-7 – 34398-01-1