Formula 900® is a non-acid formulation built to eliminate heavy soap scum deposits in showers, restrooms and swimming pools without obnoxious acid odors. Produces a thick heavy foam that clings to vertical surfaces when used at 1:10 or greater dilution ratio. In Northern climates, Formula 900® neutralizes ice melt residue. Formula 900® may also be used as a fail-safe rinse additive when stripping floors. Safe for most washable surfaces.
F967022 – 4/1 gal.
For use in shower rooms, restrooms, floors, carpets and other areas.
pH -11.3 ± 0.5
Appearance – Clear, Green Liquid
Fragrance – Bland
Freezing Point – About 32°F
Solubility in Water – Complete
Flash Point – None to Boiling
Solvents – None
Directions for Use
Soap Scum Removal:
1. Dilute at 13 ounces per gallon (1:10 ratio) up to 26 ounces per gallon (1:5 ratio) depending on degree of soap film. For extreme soap scum build-up use Formula 900® full strength.
2. Apply liberally with a sprayer, mop or spray bottle.
3. Wait 2 to 5 minutes for cleaner to work.
4. Scrub: If film is heavy, scrub with a brush or scrubber pad.
5. Rinse well with clear water.
Floor Ice Melt Residue Neutralizer:
1. Dilute at 2-4 ounces per gallon (1:64 to1:32 ratio).
2. Damp Mop: Apply to floor with a wet mop.
Rinsing not required.
Water – 7732-18-5
Potassium EDTA – 5964-35-2
Potassium Tallate – 61790-44-1
Sodium Xylene Sulfonate – 1300-72-7
Undeceth-7 – 34398-01-1