De-Fense Non-Buff Floor Finish
DE-FENSE® is a highly detergent resistant, scrubbable, acrylized floor finish that dries to an ultra-dry bright gloss and maintains its exceptional gloss for extended periods of time under heavy traffic conditions. DE-FENSE® resists black heel marks and scuffing, and with minimal maintenance, retains its unusually hard durable glossy film. Recommended for offices, schools, healthcare or anywhere a conventional maintenance program is used.
F135022 – 4/1 gal.
F135025 – 1/5 cube
F135038 – 1/55 drum
DE-FENSE® can be used on all resilient and non-resilient flooring as well as sealed wood, cork, concrete, terrazzo and “no wax” floors.
pH – 8.8 ± 0.4
Appearance – Off-White Emulsion
Fragrance – Polymeric
Freezing Point – About 32°F
% Total Solids – 21.8
% Non-Volatile Solids – 17.0
Boiling Point – 212°F
Solubility in Water – Dispersible
Flash Point – None
Coverage – 1800 to 2200 sq. ft. per gallon (may vary)
Directions for Use
1. Remove old sealer or finish using a Franklin stripper and following label directions.
2. Apply a thin coat of DE-FENSE® using a clean finish mop and a bucket.
3. Wait 20 to 30 minutes drying time.
4. Apply 2-3 coats. For best results allow adequate drying time between each coat.
Buffing is not necessary.
1. Dust mop the floor. Remove gum, labels and other attached soil deposits with a long-handled scraper or putty knife.
2. Damp mop or autoscrub using a Franklin cleaner and following the label directions.
3. Spray buff the floor to remove black heel marks, scuffs and scrapes in the finish.
Water – 7732-18-5
Acrylate copolymers – 25987-66-0
Diethylene glycol monoethyl ether – 111-90-0
Ethylene Copolymer – 67892-91-5
Modified resin polymer – Mixture
Tri-butoxyethyl phosphate – 78-51-3