Compare Neutral Cleaner
Compare™ is a concentrated, proprietary, low-foam, all-purpose cleaner. Its low-foam nonionic-based formula virtually eliminates rinsing and leaves surfaces clean without streaks or dulling haze. This triple action, heavy-duty cleaner is ideal as a general purpose cleaner for use with automatic scrubbers or as a mop-on floor cleaner.
F216022 – 4/1 gal.
F216026 – 1/5 pail
F216038 – 1/55 drum
Use as a daily cleaner on all floor types and other hard surfaces.
pH – 8.9 ± .3
Appearance – Dark Green Liquid
Fragrance – Fresh Herbal
Freezing Point – About 32°F
Solvents – None
Boiling Point – 212°F
Solubility in Water – Complete
Flash Point – None to Boiling
Directions for Use
1. Dilute at 2 ounces per gallon (1:64 ratio) of cool water.
2. Scrub with red pad. Apply Compare™ solution, scrub and pick up in one operation. Rinsing not required.
3. Use clean water and mop/bucket to pick up any trails left from autoscrubber.
1. Dilute at 3 ounces per gallon (1:42 ratio) of cool water in a bucket.
2. Use a clean mop and damp mop the floor. Change the cleaning solution frequently. No rinse required.
1. Dilute at 3 ounces to a gallon (1:42 ratio) in a spray bottle, pail or bucket.
2. Spray or apply with a sponge, cloth or brush.
3. Wipe Dry.
Water – 7732-18-5
Dipropylene glycol n-butyl ether – 29911-28-2
Undeceth-7 – 34398-01-1