Aurora Fortified Finish
Aurora™ provides outstanding initial gloss and is urethane fortified for increased resistance to soil penetration, scuffing and black heel marks. Aurora™ is an excellent choice for high speed and UHS maintenance programs.
F137026 – 1/5 pail
Recommended on all types of resilient and non-resilient floors which include vinyl composition, rubber, asphalt, quarry, terrazzo and sealed wood floors.
pH – 8.5 ± 0.5
Appearance – Opaque white emulsion
Fragrance – Mild polymeric
Freezing Point – About 32°F
% Total Solids – 24.0
% Non-Volatile Solids – 20.0
Boiling Point – 212°F
Solubility in Water – Dispersible
Flash Point – None
Coverage – 1800 to 2200 sq. ft. per gallon (may vary)
Directions for Use
1. Remove old sealer or finish using an appropriate Franklin stripper and following label directions.
2. Apply a thin, even coat of Aurora™ using a clean finish mop.
3. Wait 20 to 30 minutes of drying time.
4. Apply 4 coats. For best results allow adequate drying time between each coat. Buffing is not necessary.
5. Burnish: Recommended 24 hours after last coat.
1. Dust mop the floor. Remove gum, labels and other attached soil deposits with a long-handled scraper or putty knife.
2. Damp mop or autoscrub using Franklin UHS Combo Cleaner/Maintainer and following the label directions.
3. Burnish the floor after cleaning with an ultra-high speed or high-speed machine using the appropriate pad. If the floor begins to look worn, an occasional scrub & re-coat will decrease the need for frequent stripping.
Water – 7732-18-5
Styrene acrylic copolymer emulsion – Mixture
Diethylene glycol monoethyl ether – 111-90-0
Tri butoxyethyl phosphate – 78-51-3
Polyethylene emulsion – Mixture