Carpet & Upholstery Cleaner
Carpet & Upholstery Cleaner is an excellent cleaner specially designed to lift stubborn stains, soil and grime from carpets, velour, nylon, rayon, cotton, vinyl and other upholstery materials found in automobiles and other locations.
F761015 – 12/18 oz.
For use on carpets, velour, nylon, rayon, cotton, vinyl and other upholstery materials found in automobiles and other locations.
pH – 10.1 ± 0.3
Appearance – Slightly Hazy
Fragrance – Solvent
Physical State – Liquid Under Pressure
Freezing Point – 32°F
Solubility in Water – Complete
Warehouse Storage – (NFPA) Level 1 Aerosol
Flash Point – > 200°F
Directions for Use
1 Vacuum the area to remove dust and dirt.
2. Shake container well before spraying.
3. Pretest on a small, inconspicuous area to ensure that material is colorfast.
4. Hold can 6 to 8 inches from surface to be cleaned and spray a large working area.
5. After 15 to 30 seconds, gently scrub the surface with a clean, damp towel or cloth and wipe dry.
6. Allow to dry completely, then vacuum. Use a soft brush to bring back the nap on textured materials. Deeply embedded soil may require a second application or gentle brush scrubbing.
Water – 7732-18-5
Isobutane – 75-28-5
Styrene Acrylate Copolymer – 25085-34-1
Dipropylene Glycol Propyl Ether – 29911-27-1
Sodium Lauryl Sulphate – 151-21-3