Answer Multi-Use Carpet Cleaner
F380422 – 4/1 gal.
Answer™ Multi-Use Carpet Cleaner works aggressively to release carpet soils in 4 ways – as a spotter, a pre-spray, a spin clean and an extraction cleaner.
This unique formulation satisfies many carpet cleaning requirements and provides safe/carefree maintenance of carpets. As a spotter it removes tough soils such as food, pet stains and even dirty motor oil. As a pre-spray, spin clean or extraction cleaner it brings these tough soils away from the carpet fibers without leaving a residue that can attract soils. AnswerTM Multi-Use Carpet Cleaner is formulated with a fresh apple scent and looks like apple cider.
Always thoroughly vacuum the carpet and remove any attached deposits prior to use. If there is a question of the carpet’s colorfastness, always pre-test in an inconspicuous area.
Directions for Use
1. MIX: Dilute at 2 ounces per gallon (1:64 ratio) of cool water.
2. PRE-SPRAY the carpet using a tank sprayer or electric sprayer. Allow a 15 minute dwell time for maximum results.
3. EXTRACT or SPIN CLEAN with Answer™, then force dry the carpet.
1. MIX: Dilute at 1 ounce per gallon (1:128 ratio) of cool water.
2. SPRAY or treat the bonnet and carpet.
3. SPIN CLEAN using a low speed rotary
machine (175-300 rpm) and appropriate driver and a spin bonnet.
1. MIX: Dilute at 1 ounces per gallon (1:128 ratio) of hot water.
2. EXTRACT then force dry the carpet.
1. MIX: Dilute at 4 ounces per gallon (1:32 ratio) of cool water (1 ounce per quart sprayer bottle).
2. SPRAY the outer edges of the stain first, then center of stain.
3. BLOT & RINSE: Blot with a clean cloth and rinse with clean water, then repeat blotting.